- Anthrop-Art is the theory of creating art based on anthropological principles.
- Anthrop-Art is not the art of the art historian who scientifically dissects art into its components and thus destroys it!
- Anthrop-Art is very different from the conventional post-medieval -> Renaissance myth of the creator genius.
- Anthrop Art considers art as an absolutely fundamental human system of cognition which guaranteed the survival of humans over thousands of years.
- Anthrop-Art is contradictive and absolutely incompatible to science.
- Anthrop-Art is related to the origins of culture and thus represents very ancient values and world-views.
- Anthrop-Art is very important as a counter-balance against increasing disruptions created by scientific cognition.
- The basic goal of Anthrop-Art is to reconstruct lost structural themes of human perception.
- Anthrop-Art is not an art for the elite or museums. Anthrop-Art is deeply human, therefore an art for everyone.
- The Anthrop-Artist becomes a researcher for lost structures of the human mind. Since these substrata are covered up in the human mind by modern rationalisms, the Anthrop-Artist fulfills a social need: to confront reductionist scientific world-view with a very ancient and very important system of cognition, which is much richer than the scientific and analyitic outlook.
- The Anthrop-Artist is not just an imitator of Leonardo da Vinci or Michelangelo or other great stars. The Anthrop-Artist belongs to a circle or domain where milliards of humans are his friends, his ancestors, his teachers, his spiritual parents. He communicates and unites with the whole of past humanity against the present pseudo-magicians of technology.
Back to the Homepage